* Refer to Member Discounts tab below.Register
- Customized professional training: More than 30 training sessions to choose from in four publishing tracks, plus a Children's Book Summit and Art of Writing conference.
- Connection, networking, and new friends: The unique experience of learning from and networking with industry colleagues
- Our best hospitality: A superb location at Lipscomb University, meals and breaks (as listed in the schedule), and PubU group rates at area hotels (to be listed here soon).
- Extended training, networking, celebrating: The option to stay for The Christy Award® Dinner Gala for only $89
- Profile Sign-In
- Member Discounts
You must be signed in to your ECPA community profile to register. If you do not have a profile, go to ECPA.org and Sign-In with your company email and follow the prompts.
Cancellations will be refunded minus a $75 fee per each registration cancelled until October 19. No refunds after October 19. Registrations are transferable.
Member Discounts and Rate Eligibility
3801 Cleghorn Ave, Nashville, Tennessee 37215