Acquiring and Developing Authors of Color: A panel of agents & editors
What do agents and editors need to take into consideration when acquiring and developing content by authors of color? Tune into this panel of agents and editors of color, who will name the unique needs of authors of color and what publishers need to know.
- Al Hsu, Senior Editor at InterVarsity Press
- Kyle Hatfield, Acquisitions Editor at Harvest House Publishers
- Barb Roose, Literary Agent at Books & Such Literary Management
- Grace P. Cho, editorial manager, (in)courage
- Katara Patton, senior editor, Our Daily Bread Publishing